Undergraduate applications for PPSF 2021 will be posted in November 2020.
- Applicants must be Yale students not in their final year of study, must be in good academic standing. Prior PPSF Fellows may not apply.
Requirements of the Fellowship
- In light of the current pandemic, Fellows will work remotely for assigned sites. If restrictions are lifted by the University, Fellows selected to participate in PPSF Summer 2021 will be notified.
- The Fellowship is full-time and must be the primary work of Fellows during the summer. Please plan accordingly. NOTE: Other summertime work forYale University is strongly discouraged. Fellows must discuss any other proposed part-time work, in advance of the summer, with the Director.
- Fellowship placements will be for eight to eleven consecutive weeks between June 1 and August 13, 2021. The Fellowship Director will facilitate a meeting between the Fellow and agency supervisor to mutually determine the exact length of each individual Fellowship.
- All Fellows will be expected to participate in weekly meetings during the course of the Fellowship.
- All Fellows will be expected to complete weekly reports during the program and a final report by the end of the summer.
- There will be a mandatory orientation session for all selected 2021 Fellows on Thursday, March 25, 2021 from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- The second mandatory orientation/preparation session will be held from the morning of Tuesday, May 25, 2021 through the evening of Friday, May 28.
- The taxable pay for undergraduates for a 40-hour work week will be $650 per week. Fellows are paid for orientation week hours.
Application Procedures and Instructions will be posted in November 2020.